Unfound intents and action functions

Hello,

I am facing a bunch of warnings and errors after renaming my intents and actions in nlu.md, stories.md, and domain.yml. Here are some of the examples of warnings/errors that I get:

• 2019-10-02 19:13:33 WARNING rasa.core.training.dsl - Found unknown intent ‘paper_search’ on line 4. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  • 2019-10-02 19:13:36 WARNING rasa.core.domain - Failed to use action ‘action_search_paper’ in history. Please make sure all actions are listed in the domains action list. If you recently removed an action, don’t worry about this warning. It should stop appearing after a while.
  • NameError: Cannot access action ‘action_search_paper’, as that name is not a registered action for this domain. Available actions are: …

I have changed the intent “paper_search” to “topic_search”, and “action_search_paper” to “action_search_topic”. If I leave both the old and the new names in the domain.yml file, the rasa train command runs without any error; otherwise, if I go only with the new ones I get warnings and errors. I have made sure that name-consistency exists cross the files after renaming. I was wondering if you may share with me some tips about why this happens, and how I can overcome such warnings and errors? Is it because of Rasa history?

Thanks,

Did you use interactive learning? I had this error once because I forgot to made the changes in the nlu and stories files generated by it.

1 Like

No! I kept everything in the files, then removed all files, and ran everything again. It worked. Not sure if it was because of History or something!