Why slots are not set from buttons

why slots are not set from buttons,…i diplayed different buttons but when i select one the slot are not set…it give me this error

How does your domain file and your config file look like?

Your error is in the choose_department payload. You’re sending a tuple ('Cancer Department', ) instead of just the string 'Cancer Department'.

Thank you I got it

What if I want to display images and buttons together …how can I add or when I fetch image from database how can I display it…if buttons=buttons for buttons then what is for images?

I haven’t work with images and buttons together and I think that’s channel dependent.

i dont think it is channel dependent…see the above screenshots

I don’t think you can combine them out of the box in one response. However, you could utter two responses right after each other, one with buttons and one with images. Please take a look at the docs on how to use images. You could also define a custom response template.

hey i have encountered a new error …it was working fine but now am using a formaction for slot filling and i cant display a list of doctor by getting the department slot from which user has selected

I’m not an expert on python, so I’m not sure what part is wrong. Try printing everything to see where the error is.

@rctatman here are the screenshot

By printing everything, I mean in your code, add prints for every variable at every step so you can debug it. It’s a common practice.

Here another question…if it triggered another form just because the last name is _form…assume I want to have lots of form then what will happen…that’s means the bot will malfunction

Here another question…if it triggered another form just because the last name is _form…assume I want to have lots of form then what will happen…that’s means the bot will malfunction