Why rasa x not working on my computer

when tape rasa x I receive that msg

sqlalchemy.exc.StatementError: (builtins.TypeError) unhashable type: ‘list’

[SQL: INSERT INTO domain_intent (id, intent, use_entities) VALUES (?, ?, ?)]

[parameters: [{‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘inform’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘greet’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘thankyou’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘goodbye’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘request-flight’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: [], ‘intent’: ‘chitchat’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘stop’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘affirm’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: [], ‘intent’: ‘request_flight’}, {‘id’: 1, ‘use_entities’: True, ‘intent’: ‘deny’}]]

Sorry, something went wrong (see error above). Make sure to start Rasa X with valid data and valid domain and config files. Please, also check any warnings that popped up.

If you need help fixing the issue visit our forum: http://forum.rasa.com/.

@hajoura what versions of rasa and rasa x do you have? use_entities got changed from a bool to a list relatively recently.

how can I know the version of rasa ?

try

pip list | grep rasa

thank you @erohmensing the informations that I received is : rasa 1.1.8
rasa-core 0.14.5
rasa-core-sdk 0.14.0
rasa-nlu 0.15.1
rasa-sdk 1.1.1
rasa-x 0.19.1

Yes, i think it’s an incompatibility issue. Can you try upgrading your rasa x version, and then it will automatically pull a compatible rasa version? you can do it with

pip install rasa-x -U --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple
1 Like

thank you so much @erohmensing

1 Like

No problem! :smiley:

sorry may ask you please I would my bot handles multiple conversations but my code do it once after I finish the conversation the bot answers by bye when I put hey how can I solve it ?

Well it always depends on the context of the conversation, so if you want the bot to automatically restart when you hit the end, you can add action_restart to the end of the stories. otherwise it will treat it as the story continuing, and will be confused because presumably, you don’t have that story for 2 conversations in a row. the bot doesn’t know when a conversation has ended!

thank you