Why Boot is showing action_default_fallback when a certain entity is called

I have defined all my intents in nlu similarly my response / entities/ slots in domain file and stories in stories but when a certain entitey is called bot play action_default_fallback can any body tell me the reason why it is happening.

whenever ask _ram intent called bot play action_default_fallback

Here are my storeis

Kindly help to fix that

Hello, The action_default_fallback is a default action that is triggered when the bot is unable to match a user’s input to any defined intent or when the confidence level of the matched intent is below a certain threshold. In your case, it seems that the bot is unable to match the user’s input to any defined entity, which is why the action_default_fallback is being triggered. This could be due to various reasons such as an incorrect entity definition or insufficient training data. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps: Check your entity definition and make sure that it accurately reflects the expected format of the entity. Increase the amount of training data and add more examples of the entity in different contexts. Lower the confidence threshold for intent matching by adjusting the intent_classification_threshold parameter in your Rasa configuration file. By taking these steps, you should be able to improve the entity recognition performance of your bot and reduce the frequency of the action_default_fallback being triggered.

1 Like

Thanks for the guidance. It is resolved by adding few more training data examples in nlu

1 Like