When we train the data at that time first slot get proper but second slot not get

when we train the data first slot get automatic and work fine but when we call second slot not get proper… second slot intent is None…my chat history is :

Chat History

Bot You

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 1 action_listen qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 2 hello intent: greet 0.97 qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 3 utter_greet 1.00 Hello! How can I help? action_listen 1.00 qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 4 looking for admiission intent: None 0.00 qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 5 utter_ask_location In what location? action_listen 1.00 qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 6 america intent: inform 0.94 qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 7 slot{“location”: “america”} utter_ask_university In which University? qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

? The bot wants to run ‘action_listen’, correct? Yes ? Next user input (Ctr-c to abort): IIT ? Is the NLU classification for ‘IIT’ with intent ‘None’ correct? (Y/n)

help me regarding second slot university with intent is None get

Which version of rasa_core are you running? It should ask you about the entities too. Have you tried saying that None is incorrect and tagging the correct intent?

rasa-core (0.12.3) rasa-nlu (0.13.8)

i tried but every time wrong intent get