Upload csv file in RASA

I am having 14 year of experience in technical support domain. I need to upload csv file to Rasa Chatbot and do some back end process using rasa custom action. Please suggest some best way with one sample example

1 domain file 2. story file 3. nlu file 4. action.py

hi @santosh160778 - how you achieve this depends on the channel where you are running your bot. If it is a custom channel (like a website widget) you should be able to create a ‘file upload’ button in javascript and include that in your message payload. This is a bit of frontend work though, not something you would really implement in Rasa

@amn41: Say, its a normal HTTP channel. And, we get a JSON payload. This JSON payload should be fed to a Java endpoint, which updates / adds some data. And, then RASA bot should reply back saying “Upload done successfully”. How does one achieves this end to end flow ?

The above one is when I want to upload a csv file in javascript . and the second one is when I want to pass the link .

Moreover , I struggle to find the upload icon for the file.

Kindlly help me with that , I am stuck since 5 days … Thanks in advance

I would really appreciate if you help me with that !

Hey @pitoulambert, did you manage to do it ?

Yes , I try to manage it. I use the UI to make the upload button , then I use a flask api to handle the received file and process it .

1 Like

Hi, @pitoulambert ,

Could you share the code you used to upload the file?

Tks in advanced

Sure

Could you share the code you use to upload and handle files for me, please

@pitoulambert , Hi Can you share code flask api for me, please