Upload an image through Rasa

Hi,

My objective is as below: To upload an image from desktop into the chatbot and then use an ML model to fetch similar images for the input image. I have the ML model ready but don’t how to integrate and receive/output image in the chatbot. Can anyone guide me through this or atleast tell me an approach to this problem statement?

Thanks

@Rahul1758 I guess you need to write some JavaScript code for your Frontend which take the input image from the user, send it back to your ML model, do the processing whilst using some python code or custom action and then return to the main window (Chatbot). I guess this approach can help you. If you need any further help related to rasa please feel free to message. Goodluck.

1 Like

hi nick, i am trying to build a fault logging chatbot and i would the user to upload the image of the fault. i want to send this image directly to an s3 bucket from rasa. can ou help with any ideas of how i can achieve this

@egah1111 can you give some more details what is your front end and some use case example if any?

i have telegram and whatsapp as my frontends. i have a form already that request certain details from the user and the details are set as slots. Now, i want to picture as one of the details i want the user to input. is this even possible with rasa?