and below is the domain.yml

intents:
  - enquire

actions:
- utter_enquire

templates:
  utter_enquire:
  - text: "Please provide the serial id."

Then i am doing “rasa train” and “rasa shell” but i am not getting desired response like when i ask " i want to know about battery warranty" , Bot should respond “provide serial_id” but its providing below stuffs.

How does your config.py looks like? Can you start your bot with rasa shell --debug and share the logs again?

One thing to try is to ask exactly the same question as in your nlu data, e.g. “may i know my battery life”. Does that work? Otherwise, try to add more training data to your nlu file.

@raysaswat In stories.md please correct the intent name from battery_enquire to enquire and try

Thanks for the response. e.g. “may i know my battery life”. Does that work? Yes its working when i am asking exact question.I have few more questions :

1)How can i make the bot efficient, do i need to add manually all the data.I want bot should pick from minimal data.? 2)Is Rasa RULE based ? because form Bot response i am thinking so?

Thanks for the response.Its working with exact question what i feed it.I have some queries.

1)How can i make the bot efficient, do i need to add manually all the data.I want bot should pick from minimal data.? 2)Is Rasa RULE based ? because form Bot response i am thinking so?

can you please paste your config.yml file

config.yml (280 Bytes)

Check if all the indentations and syntaxes are correct in nlu and domain file.

If still not working, try ‘rasa x’. It provides a good GUI where it is easy to add/view all the intents,entities, etc.

Thanks for the response. I will try rasa x