Updated docker image for duckling

Where can I find the DockerFile for rasa/duckling Image, is it published anywhere?

This image used version 1.4.X I want to use the updated one 1.6.X.

This is where you can get it: https://hub.docker.com/r/rasa/duckling/

run docker pull rasa/duckling

Thats what i did, but this image is running older version of duckling. I am looking for 1.6.X.

Gotcha, I’m sorry I missed your version requirements on first post. So I see the latest release is 1.4 as you said here: Releases · RasaHQ/duckling · GitHub but luckly, there is a docker file on this repo: duckling/Dockerfile at master · RasaHQ/duckling · GitHub this Dockerfile will just pull the latest duckling from github so if you want to get that going today, you can build yourself (my apology if you already done this…)

So I copied this file: duckling/Dockerfile at master · RasaHQ/duckling · GitHub Then run docker run -p 8000:8000 rasa/duckling:1.6 to build image.

I start container then logged in to container and make sure it is the latest version

root@aaa9f9ac68cd:/duckling# cat duckling.cabal  | grep version
version:             0.1.6.1
cabal-version:       >=1.10

as for latest version to be pushed to official rasa/duckling, I’m not sure where to make request as this repo did not have “issue” tab. Maybe you can request this in rasa_core github repo.