Unable to train on data containing retrieval intents

I am unable to train my bot. On further investigation into the logs I get the error: Unable to train on data containing retrieval intents.

Is there any way I can go round this error because the person who will be training the bot isnt technical and I would like to give them the simplest way to add or correct items

Hi, you’ve run into a limitation. We haven’t yet made the ‘train’ button in Rasa X compatible with retrieval intents . A workaround is to train a model elsewhere and upload it to Rasa X.

Hi, thanks for the response. Is this going to be added to rasa x any time soon or its not for the near future?

Hi @ThePhiri,

support for retrieval intents will be added to Rasa X in the next minor release. This will be in about 2 weeks :+1: Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hi @Tobias_Wochinger, was this added? I’m still having trouble with retrieval intents.

Yes, that should work. Which problems are you running into and which versions are you running?

I’m using the latest version installed yesterday. The retrieval actions are not dispatching any utterance.

Here is the version information:

{
    "rasa": {
        "production":  "1.10.10",
        "worker":  "1.10.10"
    },
   "rasa-x":  "0.32.0"
}

This persists in the deployment as well, not just in the interactive console.

FYI @Tobias_Wochinger

@kearnsw Thanks for the info! What are the logs of rasa-worker when you train your bot?