Unable to train a model in Rasa-X after deploying it on Kubernetes!

I followed this link to deploy my rasa assistant with rasa x on Kubernetes. Kubernetes cluster is setup, rasa-x is deployed and I’ve connected my assistant with rasa-x with Integrated version control. The following are the concerns I have now:

1. I couldn’t train a new model on the deployed Rasa-X. Even I’m unable to upload a model file with file upload button. After uploading the file for a long time, getting, ‘Something went wrong’ message. The below is the log from rasa-x pod:

ubuntu@ip-10-0-0-132:~$ kubectl logs rasa-rasa-x-679d8677d-mbcgj INFO:alembic.runtime.migration:Context impl PostgresqlImpl. INFO:alembic.runtime.migration:Will assume transactional DDL. Starting Rasa X server… :rocket: /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasax/community/services/test_service.py:43: UserWarning: Unable to get tests from /app/git/1/tests/conversation_tests.md: File ‘/app/git/1/tests/conversation_tests.md’ does not exist. Please, make sure you have end-to-end tests added to your assistant. See https://rasa.com/docs/rasa/user-guide/testing-your-assistant/ for more information. UserWarning, ubuntu@ip-10-0-0-132:~$

1. I’m using mongo db as a tracker store for rasa. I’ve configured it in endpoints.yml in my project. But how do I setup Mongo in kubernetes cluster?

2. I have an additional custom component in my pipeline. I’ve created a new image, extending the rasa/rasa image with additional dependencies for that component. Is this the right approach?

3. Finally, I want to add a custom connector for my bot. How can I configure it in the cluster, as I can see only configs for existing channels like Facebook, Twilio, etc.