Hey @ricwo, Is there any update on this issue? I’m trying to train the model with new domain, stories and nlu data… deleted all the previously trained models…trained a new model with new data through postman using http api call… still error is coming for the action which I’m using anywhere in the project. How can I solve this?
123v
(Vaishnavi Rai)
3
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Getting error during rasa interactive command | 16 | 1782 | January 7, 2022 | |
| Newly-created responses do not display in Rasa X UI | 3 | 2405 | June 14, 2019 | |
| Rasa X not updating models rendering bot unusable | 2 | 1183 | November 5, 2019 | |
| Rasa X will not train saying nothing has changed | 4 | 658 | June 9, 2020 | |
| Invalid utterance actions | 2 | 393 | May 24, 2021 |
