The slot mappings for slot 'required_slots' in form 'appointment_form' have type '<class 'dict'>'

Hello, I am trying to make a simple form which once called ask user to to fill 2 slots, doctor name and patient name. But when i try to start my chatbot i get this message:

The provided domain file could not be loaded. Error: The slot mappings for slot ‘required_slots’ in form ‘appointment_form’ have type ‘<class ‘dict’>’. It is required to provide a list of slot mappings.

I am trying to follow the restaurant form: Forms

Here is my domain: version: ‘2.0’ config: store_entities_as_slots: true session_config: session_expiration_time: 60 carry_over_slots_to_new_session: false intents:

• affirm: use_entities: true
  • deny: use_entities: true
  • bot_challenge: use_entities: true
  • have_appointment: use_entities: true
  • patient_name: use_entities: true
  • doctor_name: use_entities: true
  • stop: use_entities: true
  • ask_help: use_entities: true
  • out_of_scope: use_entities: true
  • greet: use_entities: true
  • ask_location: use_entities: true
  • hospital_location: use_entities: true entities:
  • doctor_name
  • patient_name
  • hospital_location slots: doctor_name: type: text initial_value: null auto_fill: true influence_conversation: true patient_name: type: text initial_value: null auto_fill: true influence_conversation: true hospital_location: type: text initial_value: null auto_fill: true influence_conversation: false requested_slot: type: rasa.shared.core.slots.UnfeaturizedSlot initial_value: null auto_fill: true influence_conversation: false responses: utter_greet:
    • text: Welcome to the hospital, may I help you? utter_happy:
    • text: Great, carry on! utter_iamabot:
    • text: I am a bot, powered by Rasa. utter_appointment:
    • text: Sure {patient_name}, can you please take a sit, doctor {doctor_name} will come for you. utter_location:
    • text: You are currently in the waiting room of Laplace Hospital. utter_ask_doctor_name:
    • text: Can you give me the name of your doctor please? utter_ask_patient_name:
    • text: Can you give me your name? utter_affirm:
    • text: Sure what can i do for you? actions:
  • appointment_form forms: appointment_form: required_slots: doctor_name: - entity: doctor_name type: from_entity patient_name: - entity: patient_name type: from_entity e2e_actions: []
1 Like

fixed when updating to rasa 2.6