Tenserflow error in anaconda install for rasa

When the command conda install tenserflow was typed in this error showed up PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels:

• tenserflow

Also when i typed pip install tenserflow this error showed up ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tenserflow (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for tenserflow

Is it a typo or do you mean tensorflow? With an o instead of a second e.

If not, try channel conda-forge:

conda install -c conda-forge tensorflow

Oh silly me and thanks for telling me that @earroyoh

@SyedBilalHasan hey, when you create the conda based python environment and install rasa and rasa-sdk version. Tensorflow will be take care by them. Or if you exclusively want to install tensorflow then the above suggestion is just fine.

So do you mean that it will come with rasa install

@SyedBilalHasan yes, at the time when you install you can see all the install packages while installing or using command pip list. if you create the conda python environment then just use pip install not using conda install.

@SyedBilalHasan Do create the separate python 3.8 environment and check by userself? :slight_smile:

Sure i will thanks for the help

@SyedBilalHasan Hey, I hope you doing fine? are you able to solve this, can you close this thread with the solution for others.

Hey Buddy I am fine , hope your fine too I had forgotten to close this thread with the solution for others and thanks for your help my problem is solved

@SyedBilalHasan No worries. Happy to help you!