Hello, I am new to the community. I am interested in enabling some of my non player characters in a virtual world talk to a conversation engine via an http API. Can anyone help me find the right starting point? @souvikg10 Do you know where the first link is? I am trying to find it. I usually learn best from a simple example. Is there any simple chatbot example that uses the http API available? I could explore it and then grow my knowledge from there.
Ramesh
(Ramesh)
6
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How to restart conversation using REST using RASA CALM? | 0 | 37 | October 2, 2024 | |
| Respond HTTP API in RasaX and Rasa1.0 | 1 | 1278 | May 30, 2019 | |
| Reach Rasa HTTP API from Rasa X Server | 1 | 731 | June 22, 2020 | |
| Rasa HTTP request from other service | 3 | 581 | July 24, 2019 | |
| Differences between chat endpoints in Rasa X | 1 | 447 | May 19, 2020 |