Ssl error

Hello, I integrated the chatbot into microsoft teams. I also use nginx for http requests. Sometimes when I send a message to the chatbot, it does not respond and displays an error as follows. What is the reason of this ? how can i analyze ? note: port 5002 is defined in nginx.

@uuu789 please check the MS Teams or botframework, he is not allowing the external channel (which is unsecure), as you trying to integrate Rasa with your organisation MS Team?

Hi @nik202

Which feature of MS Teams and bot framework should we check. I did the integration between Nginx and botframework. Are there properties that I wrote missing? Can you elaborate where I should check?

Thanks.

Fixing ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH Error

Step 1: Check your internet connection and SSL certificates Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Additionally, verify that your SSL certificates are valid and up-to-date. Sometimes, an outdated or mismatched certificate can trigger the ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error. You can obtain valid SSL certificates from trusted certificate authorities.

Step 2: Clear browser cache and cookies Clearing your browser cache and cookies can resolve various SSL-related issues. Access your browser settings and navigate to the privacy or history section to clear the cache and cookies. Restart your browser after performing this step.

Step 3: Update your browser Outdated browsers may lack support for newer SSL/TLS versions, resulting in compatibility issues. Visit the official website of your browser and check for any available updates. Download and install the latest version, then restart your browser. Visit the link [https://appuals.com/fix-err_ssl_version_or_cipher_mismatch/] for detailed instructions on how to modify SSL/TLS settings in different browsers.

Step 4: Disable browser extensions Some browser extensions or plugins can interfere with SSL connections. Temporarily disable all extensions and try accessing the website again. If the error is resolved, re-enable the extensions one by one to identify the problematic one. Consider removing or updating the problematic extension to prevent future issues.

Step 5: Adjust SSL/TLS settings In some cases, adjusting the SSL/TLS settings can resolve the error. The steps to access these settings may vary depending on the browser you are using. Step 6: Contact website administrator or support If the issue persists, reach out to the website’s administrator or support team. They may have specific instructions or recommendations to address the ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error. Provide them with detailed information about the error and the steps you have already taken.

Remember to consult the link provided above for more detailed instructions tailored to your specific browser.