【Solution Announcement】Dealing with 'no such column ' by not downgrading your version

I have installed RASA X from 0.3.X to 1.1.x successful.I share my solution on installing RASA X. I have troubled with install latest rasa x , enthusiastic friends in the community recommend that I should downgrade rasa-x version to 0.39.3 and pip install SQLAlchemy==1.3.22 This is relative link:Cannot install Rasa X - sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (sqlite3.OperationalError) no such column: True

It’s useful but cannot enjoy the latest version,and the old version may cause more bugs. When I met the error,I use --debug to track error ,and got the key msg: In rasa x db migration file,there are some sqlstatement. ‘index_text = f"{IN_TRAINING_DATA_COLUMN} is True"’ I changed it to index_text = f"{IN_TRAINING_DATA_COLUMN} = ‘True’" and I resolved it. The path is: /root/.pyenv/versions/3.7.9/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasax/community/database/schema_migrations/alembic/versions/migration_2021_06_16_speedup_in_training_data_update_652500998f3e.py u can replace it by your real path. All in all,track your ‘no such column’ error in your console log by using ‘-vv’ or ‘–debug’,find the place where rasa x sql statement error.Replace 'is Ture ’ by fixing placeholder,and u can get it. Hope it helps the community!

1 Like