Slot values getting duplicated

I am using slot filling using Rasa Form. But the slots are setting twice and hence getting duplicate values.

domain file

entities:

• card4d

slots: card4d: type: unfeaturized auto_fill: false forms:

• payment_form

nlu.md

intent:card4d_entry

stories.md

• init_payment
    • utter_confirm_intent
    • utter_confirm_payment
  • affirm OR confirm_payment_intent
    • payment_form
    • form{“name”: “payment_form”}
    • form{“name”: null}
    • utter_payment_slots_values
    • utter_confirm_proceed_transaction

actions.py

class ActionPaymentForm(FormAction): def name(self) → Text: return “payment_form”

@staticmethod
def required_slots(tracker: Tracker) -> List[Text]:
    return ["card4d"]

def submit(self, dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher,
        tracker: Tracker,
        domain: Dict[Text, Any],
) -> List[Dict]:
    dispatcher.utter_message(text="Great, Good Job!")
    return []

When I am testing the bot in Rasa X, I get the following E2E stories:

E2E Stories slots

You see the slots are getting filled twice. Please let me know what mistake I am doing here. Thank you

Did you get solution???

I am also facing a similar error. My required slots are unitsize: type: unfeaturized minarea: type: unfeaturized maxarea: type: unfeaturized minbudget: type: unfeaturized maxbudget: type: unfeaturized When user enters the reply to utter_ask_unitsize, utter_ask_minarea, utter_ask_maxarea, utter_ask_minbudget, utter_ask_maxbudget these values are overlapping. Means the values entered for MaxBudget getting replaced by MinArea or unitsize getting replaced by someother slot value, etc. I am using tracker.get_slot(“maxbudget”), to extract values. please suggest if you find any answer to the issue.

Check out the other thread in the forum, The slot is filled as a list and how can we select to store it to database? - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum.

1 Like