Sign in Authentication with Rasa

Can you give me some way or docs on that because when I typed Login it executed Username and Password as None without asking from user.

One way to do is to trigger a custom action when the user says book something. The story would be something like this:

• Request booking
    • action_check_type
  • Credentials check
    • action_check_credentials

When the user says I want to book a bus or train, action_check_type will be triggered. In the action store the user’s message and see what type of booking he wants like a bus, fight, etc. Use dispatcher_utter_message to ask him for the credentials in the same action. Once he enters his details, action_check_credentials will be triggered and in that, you can have conditions for a bus, train, flight etc and make a reservation based on the previously extracted information from action_check_type. Alternatively, you can use custom slots to capture entities like a bus, plane/flight, train etc and use that information in your booking action.

• Request booking
    • utter_ask_credentials
  • Credentials check
    • action_check_credentials

Hey I am facing issue. Can you give me some sample code for that I want to purchase ticket if purchase token is not available in payload then it should ask login from user.