Setup Botfront without Docker

Anyone can help me to setup botfront(GitHub - botfront/botfront: A powerful Rasa UI to build advanced AI assistants.) without docker?

I have never worked with botfront before, but if you’re working locally the documentation suggests that you can just run it via npm.

npm install -g botfront

That suggests you should be able to run it on a server as well as locally on your laptop, without needing to use docker.

Hi Vicent,

Thanks for your reply. I did this but this will also start docker once after you run command botfront run.

Can you please tell me how I setup locally without using docker.

Thanks

Is there a reason you cannot use docker? If the folks who made botfront decided that this is the best way to run it then it might be good to give it a go.

Hmm basically I want to run each node independently something like microservice architecture.

Anyways can you help me one thing. How I built RASA from the source code. (GitHub - RasaHQ/rasa: 💬 Open source machine learning framework to automate text- and voice-based conversations: NLU, dialogue management, connect to Slack, Facebook, and more - Create chatbots and voice assistants). And create a project.

I want to do this too, but it’s difficult,are you have solved it