Deploying assistant through docker-compose without git

Hey all,

So far, I only used Rasa X on my local machine and now I have this Rasa open source project containing a MVP with a simple bot that is doing ok on rasa shell but that I do want to deploy and make Rasa X available for others to annotate data. I have little to no experience with docker and I barely explored Rasa X.

That being said, I want to import on my Rasa X server my pre-trained bot. I watched this video from Rasa Masterclass:

But I can’t reproduce it entirely because in my case I have one limitation right now: the server that I am going to use doesn’t have access to our git repos, so I am going to need to upload/download my chatbot through S3.

What is the best and/or easiest way for importing my assistant without using git? Are there some guides or tutorials that you recommend for this case?

Hi @bayesianwannabe Even I wanted to deploy rasa without git integration. Did you find any way to do that?

Hey, @gunalaksh. I haven’t found a way without using the git integration. I am actually preparing an environment to follow the official guidelines. But tbh I didn’t stressed this too much and maybe, as a data scientist, I don’t have a development expertise to give you a proper answer.