Sentiment Analysis

Hello Rasa community !

I need your help please ! i’ve developped a chatbot based on rasa and now i’m looking to add sentiment analysis , i 'm using frensh as a language of the chatbot , my idea is just detecting from my nlu data positive and negative intention and have a report of sentiment analysis ! I’m blocked help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi @m2cci-sba! It sounds like you will want to create a custom NLU component. There is a blog post about how to do this that actually covers a sentiment analysis component example here.

2 Likes

actually i didn’t get how to use these codes in my chatbot. can you please tell me how to use these codes.i m new to rasa.plz help me if u got my problem.

Hi @soumya-SR! Did you read through the blog post? If so, what did you not understand? If you are new to Rasa, I reccomend watching the Rasa Masterclass

i have seen rasa matserclass . i just wanted to ask how can we implement these code.actually when i added sentiment analysis code in my chatbot.bot threw an error due to pipeline i added to resolve this i removed supervised embedding pipeline but after that code bot was trained smoothly but replies were very different.it always answered default action text. how can i solve this issue.

one thing i also want to ask what is the expected output of the bot after added sentiment analysis. sorry to ask you such type of silly question :see_no_evil::smile:

and also thanks for your reply :smile:

Hi @soumya-SR. There is an example in the blog post about what the pipeline should look like and what the output will be after you added the component

not OP, but thx for the link <3