Semantic Map Embedding

Hello everyone,

I am highly interested in the fairly recent blogpost about Semantic Map Embedding. This really sounds like an idea I would like to try myself. So, I have been wondering about the implementation of the embedding which unfortunately seems to not be accessible freely for using with an entirely different dataset right? I can only use the SemanticMapFeaturizer with an already embedded wikipedia corpus but I cannot train my own embedding. Please correct me if I am mistake.

Looking forward to further comments on this. :slight_smile:

Best,

Bella

2 Likes

Hello @BellaBoga. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your interest!

You’re right, I didn’t publish the code to generate the map. This would require a bit of cleanup and documentation on my side. I’ll do this eventually, but it’s not a priority right now. Who else would be interested in creating their own semantic maps?

3 Likes

Ok, I just did it now. You can find the code you’d need to generate your own semantic map embedding here: https://github.com/RasaHQ/semantic-map-embedding

@BellaBoga Let me know about your experiences with this embedding!

2 Likes

Hi j.mosig,

Great thank you! I will try it out and let you know about my experience. Thank you for sharing. :slight_smile: Best, Bella

2 Likes

For anyone else following this thread, here are links to the two Blog articles by @j.mosig related to this post:

2 Likes