Responses not found - Retrieval Actions

Hi,

i started implementing several responses/retrieval actions following the steps in this link Retrieval Actions

When I retrain my model with rasa train it says: No response phrases found for feedback_general/good. Check training data files for a possible wrong intent name in NLU/NLG file

Do I need to link the responses.md file somewhere or put it in a special location?

Thanks a lot.

Hello @StephanieHohenberg,

You only need to put the responses.md in the data directory, where you also put the nlu.md and stories.md for training the bot. How did you define the response in the responses.md ? Can you post an example here ?

Hi, yes I already added the responses.md. I built it up like in the following. Sorry it is in german :wink:

## good feedback
* feedback_general/good
  - Das hört sich doch schonmal gut an.  
  - Das freut uns!
  - Vielen Dank für das Feedback.

## bad feedback
* feedback_general/bad
  - Schade

@StephanieHohenberg

If i remember correctly, Rasa Retrieval Actions haven’t supported multiple responses yet. Can you leave only 1 response in the feedback_general/good, train again and see how it goes ?

Hi, I tried this too and it did not work. But anyway I decided to not implement it with retrieval actions anymore because it is still an experimental feature which I unfortunately could not get running. But thanks a lot for your help and effort :slight_smile:

I met the same problem. Anyone figure out the solution?

If there is a solution, i would also be happy to hear about.

Have you add Response selector in your config file

Hi. Please let me know if anyone solved it?

You must add a comment line at the end of response phrases list (this is stupid :D):

* chitchat/greeting
    -  hey

## hobby
1 Like

Thank you @quangnn1209