Rasa x slot bug

Hello. I’m using rasa X Community edition, when I open domail file and want to add slot, or change some slot, when saving file becomes it’s older version. I checked it many times, it always happens so. Although when changing intents or actions, everything is fine. Is it only for me?

Ok, so it seems to be the case only when I try to add initial_value to slot. For example if I change it’s type, then it behaves as it should. However when I add initial_value, if I don’t change anything else, it won’t allow me to save, and if I change something else too, when saving initial_value will disappear. As I just tested, it happens only for unfeaturized slots, for example for text slot, everything is fine. I can fix it with some tweak in my code, but this is a bug for sure.

So for instance image this is what I want. If I just add initial_value line, it won’t allow me to save, if I add anything else and then save, it will remove the initial_value line. Can someone reproduce the error?

What do the logs of rasa say? Please run with rasa x --debug and check what the logs say when you are trying to save things.

Could you please try with "0" instead of 0?

It does work, but I wanted to fill it with 0 number, not the string.

Also I just noticed one more thing, before running rasa x I had intents with followup action, like -intent{action} or something like that, now it disappeared.

you mean you are using the mapping policy?

This is what I get from the beginning, it is constantly appearing every 2 seconds, although I see many models, including one marked production.

btw I created an issue for your problem with 0 :+1:

The message in the terminal is totally fine. it just show that there is not a new model.

Re your other error: Are you using the mapping policy?

Yeah, seems like you are right. I’m not really into it, I mean I set it up some days ago and forgot about it while inspecting rasa x. I have MappingPolicy included in config.

I just trained one so this error disappears, but still same thing. I mean it’s hard to debug something when you have lines printing every 2 seconds. Is it the intented behaviour?