Rasa X seems to be instable on Openshift platform. Some symptoms:
- Lot of liveness probe failures; especially pods rasa worker, rasa production (fig 1)
- Lot of memory consumption (fig 2)
- more than once insights report starts and won’t stop
- Rasa X pods restart
- Rasa X : 0,40.1
- Rasa: 2.3.4 full
- kubernetes: v1.19.0+263ee0d Openshift: 4.6.23
- c.a. max five models in Rasa /models Tab, others deleted from Rasa X / models Tab
- Size on linux file server: c.a. 150 MB
We can’t figure out, whats the cause of the problem. We even can’t figure out if it’s Rasa X application (according to some Openshift colleques) or OCP, or whatever.
So, I’m interested in:
- Forum members with same issue
- Forum members with same configuration/versions
- Hints, tips, suggestions, anything that could solve the problem.