Rasa-x enterprise deployments are not up

I have just installed rasa-x enterpirse helm chart in my kubernetes namespace. But the deployments are showing errors. They are not coming up.

While checking events, i could see below warning messages under events.

16m Warning FailedCreate replicaset/rasa-nginx-6cdc5cfd64 Error creating: pods “rasa-nginx-6cdc5cfd64-jkz5c” is forbidden: [maximum cpu usage per Pod is 4. No limit is specified, maximum memory usage per Pod is 16Gi. No limit is specified] 16m Warning FailedCreate replicaset/rasa-nginx-6cdc5cfd64 Error creating: pods “rasa-nginx-6cdc5cfd64-n9cgq” is forbidden: [maximum cpu usage per Pod is 4. No limit is specified, maximum memory usage per Pod is 16Gi. No limit is specified] 16m Warning FailedCreate replicaset/rasa-nginx-6cdc5cfd64 Error creating: pods “rasa-nginx-6cdc5cfd64-4grzf” is forbidden: [maximum cpu usage per Pod is 4. No limit is specified, maximum memory usage per Pod is 16Gi. No limit is specified]

can someone help me in this issue.

Hello, It seems like the error is related to the resource requests and limits for the pods in the deployment. Kubernetes has a feature called “ResourceQuotas” which can be used to limit the amount of CPU and memory a Pod can use. In your case, the error message indicates that the maximum CPU usage per Pod is set to 4 but no limit is specified for memory usage.

To resolve this issue, you should edit the deployment YAML file to specify the resource requests and limits for CPU and memory. You can set the requests and limits to values that meet your requirements and are within the limits set by your cluster. Here’s an example of how to set resource limits for a Pod in a deployment:

apiVersion: apps/v1 kind: Deployment metadata: name: my-deployment spec: replicas: 1 selector: matchLabels: app: my-app template: metadata: labels: app: my-app spec: containers: - name: my-container image: my-image:latest resources: requests: cpu: “1” memory: “1Gi” limits: cpu: “2” memory: “2Gi” In this example, the Pod is limited to using a maximum of 2 CPUs and 2GB of memory, but is guaranteed to have at least 1 CPU and 1GB of memory available.

Once you have made the necessary changes to the YAML file, you can apply the changes to your cluster by running the following command: kubectl apply -f my-deployment.yaml

This should create the deployment with the correct resource limits and resolve the error you are seeing.

Best Regard, Potts