Rasa X doesn't work in windows 10

@meli_javan Any update? I want that you solve this issue fast, you said 2 times a thanks and your issue not solved :frowning: :frowning:

@nik202 Unfortunately not. I did every single point you said, step by step for 3 times. but the error is unchanged. I installed anaconda and then created a conda env for project, all in C drive.

• python 3.8

• conda exe path : C:\Users\m.j\Anaconda3\Scripts\conda.exe

These are the first two lines of my error:

2021-08-31 18:47:51 WARNING  rasax.community.services.insights.insight_service  - No local evaluation result files found.
2021-08-31 18:47:53 ERROR    concurrent.futures  - exception calling callback for <Future at 0x2116bb277c0 state=finished raised gaierror>

And I think the error is related to this script rasax.community.services.insights.insight_service

@meli_javan please share me rasa --version

Rasa Version      :         2.8.1
Minimum Compatible Version: 2.8.0
Rasa SDK Version  :         2.8.1
Rasa X Version    :         0.39.3
Python Version    :         3.8.11
Operating System  :         Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0
Python Path       :         c:\users\m.j\anaconda3\envs\rasa-x\python.exe

@meli_javan

For running the code in VS code:

1. Open the workspace i.e your project folder

2. Type Ctrl+Shift+P Python interpreter will be open (if not opening it means you not created the conda environment on Anaconda Powershell if you created it will show there)

3. Select your Python environment or you can manually do this will activating environment for both terminal conda activate <env name> for rasa and rasa action server.

4. After selecting close the terminal and open again it will show (rasa3 or env name) with the terminal.Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 12.51.35 PM

5. (+) sign at right corner click and you have same terminal open and you can run your other command.Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 12.50.35 PM

@meli_javan Please see this video to integrate rasa open source Rasa chatbot website integration | Quick tutorial - YouTube

1 Like

Please follow these steps:

1. conda create --name [environment_name] python=3.6
  2. conda activate [environment_name]

The above steps is for creating and activating virtual environment

1. pip install --upgrade pip==20.2
  2. conda install ujson==1.35
  3. pip install -U rasa-x --extra-index-url Simple Index

Check for rasa version, if all installations worked properly or not 6. rasa --version

1. SET RASA_VERSION_TIMEOUT_IN_SECONDS=60
  2. rasa x

If error occurs related to sanic 9. pip install sanic-jwt==1.6.0

1 Like