Help to expand this list by posting tutorials and repos that are not yet listed along with a short description of what they teach!
Official Rasa Ressources:
- The official rasa docs, you should probably check them out more than you currently do
- Rasa’s Blog contains several tutorials
- The official rasa forum will have randomly scattered lessons for you in store, but you can also ask questions if you can’t find a solution on your own!
- If you’re new, you should learn how to set up virtual environments to develop. For example on Win10 you can use Anaconda (Anaconda Python/R Distribution - Anaconda), tutorials will be all over the web.
- Linux version (please someone help :D)
- Mac version (please someone help :D)
- Intro to Rasa
- Note: pre 1.0 version
- Overview of Rasa core’s inner workings
Github Repos to learn from:
- An unconventional way of using Rasa to perform interviews, by basically using Fallback policy to step through a pre defined set of questions
- not sure if I should be recommending this one here lol
So… please post Tutorials etc you found and that have helped you, with a small description of what they teach. There will be some overlap, but that’s ok. Anyone can click through links here and decide for themselves if they can learn something there.
I will periodically update this thread or make it known should I stop to do so.