I want to migrate from Rasa/nginx to Haproxy it 's that possible ?
are you talking about Rasa X ?
if so are you deploying on K8s, Docker-compose or single server installation?
I have deployed Rasa X Local on Docker, and I want to change rasa / Nginx to Haproxy
if you are using docker-compose, you can simply replace nginx with haproxy and bound the paths to rasa x
you mean i replace the RASA / NginX image by Haproxy image !!!
Yeah just replace the nginx container with a haproxy one and the config to map to rasax endpoints, rasa bot endpoints as well
Like this!: nginx:
-
restart: always
-
- List item
-
image: Haproxy:Latest
-
ports: -
- "80:8080" -
- "443:8443" -
volumes: -
- ./haproxy/haproxy.cfg:/haproxy............ -
depends_on: -
- rasa-x -
- rasa-production -
- app
probably best to rename the container as well from
to
haproxy
In the Haproxy.cfg what i the image i have to deployed ? Rasa-x or another image
