Rasa Masterclass: Episode List & Resources

The Masterclass Video #6 - Domain, custom actions and slots is fantastic. If you provide one video to link slots with database would be appreciable.

2 Likes

@Emma / @Juste , first of all, thanks a lot for such a wonderful video series on Rasa, it’s been very helpful so far. As I was moving along I wanted to just get a sense of what all is going to be covered in the series and how many months I should follow the videos tutorials to complete the Masterclass. Can you lay down a curriculum for the entire Masterclass?

Hey everyone,

Thank you for for all these great topic suggestions! We will evaluate the highly requested ones to see if it’s possible to cover in a future episode.

Hey, @kvsista right now we do not have a full curriculum available, is there something in particular you would like us to cover?

Some additional updates:

Episode 7 is out now! I have created a separate discussion thread focused on dialogue policies, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the latest episode.

We also started a poll to find out what was your favourite episode so far cast your vote here! :bar_chart:

Lastly, I will also be moving this thread to the new Rasa Masterclass category on our forum to keep things tidy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Masterclass is wonderful. Will be great to have a series on Evaluating Models (including e2e)

1 Like

Yes. I am interested to know how the external api’s and databases in the rasa core. if you could include in the class as future topic that would be great,

1 Like

@Emma,

Currently I’m working on building a slack app for KPI reporting. It should be similar to an article that I read about SHIBA (the one that @Juste was involved in). I wanted to take a peek into its architecture, tech stack, code walkthrough and challenges faced during development if possible.

1 Like

HI I just started with Rasa and I have built a bot, with rasa_nlu = 0.15.1 I would like to know how to display intent confusion matrix and the histogram I would like to know how can I produce this two?. I also can a have some diagram when constructing my bot for more analysis and amelioration?

Hi Emma, Since I’ve watched all the released episodes, now I’m eager to see the next episode masterclass #9 which is supposed to be open on this week Thursday!

1 Like

Has anyone tried with latest rasa version 1.6.0. How stable is it. Face problem in training.

Hey @Emma, your all videos are very usefull but can you please make some videos on custom actions. At the end, we have to make our chatbot dynamic so for that we should know good implementation of custom actions.

how to use 127.0.0.1(localhost) IP as a virtual instance and how to configure docker for local system in windows. as per YouTube video all setup has been showed in Ubuntu and I am working on windows.Kindly help.

hey how a rasa chatbot search in a website for user query and sends response back to user in chat widget

example
user website like :www.abced.com
user: hi
bot: hi
user: what is machine learning?
bot:??
how the bot open the website and search for the user query ?
please help me…

You need to create custom actions for that. In the action.py file, create a custom action, which will send the links to your users.

Hi @ashwinijdhav1991,

Install docker toolbox for windows and manually start it. When you will start the docker you can use your machine command prompt for executing command s. Create a required dockerfile. And you can use same command on windows machine.

Hi @Ajay-007 ,

Create one webservice for fetching the response.

When user input a text message pass required information to API/webservice.