RASA for whatsapp and telegram and its limits

Hi! I’m just found Rasa and I’m very intrigued about its possibilities and limitations. To put you in context, I made a chatbot in Dialogflow to teach the new students of my University of Economics about economics and administrative terms and concepts, in a simple and efficient way. Now the thing is that I reached a limit of intents in my dialogflow and also there is a limit in the amount of messages that my chabot is capable of recieve and answer. I need to move out to another platform because i have no way to pay the fees of Google. Now my questions are, Which are the limits of RASA for intents to answer? Which are the limits of RASA for amount of clients to answer in the same time? Which are the limits of RASA for amount of concepts i can upload? Can I made a IDE to upload intents to my RASA server?

I know i can create a server with RASA but i don’t how much can it handle and if it depends of the characteristics of it.

Hi @ChichiDimo, welcome to the community. Let me answer your each each question.

1. Which are the limits of RASA for intents to answer?
  • There are absolutely no limits to the intents that Rasa can handle. FYI, I have build a chatbot which can identify 280 intents. However, I am pretty much sure, I can even train my chatbot with more intents if required.
  1. Which are the limits of RASA for amount of clients to answer in the same time?
  • This question mostly revolves around the deployment stuff. It depends what server you are using, which orchestration platform, how many pods the server is using, are there any load balancers and so on. Typically a kubernetes cluster with 3 pods is a good starting point which can return the response in almost zero time.
  1. Which are the limits of RASA for amount of concepts i can upload?
  • This question I did not understand. Kindly re post it.
  1. Can I made a IDE to upload intents to my RASA server?
  • You can use RASA X to add all the intents and responses. Apart from this, you can also view, manage and track all the conversations of your users.

I hope that helps.

Thanks, Uday. Connect with me on LinkedIN

Thanks for your kind answers, they are very useful to me.

1. Which are the limits of RASA for amount of concepts i can upload? Basically, what i mean, its that for example in Dialogflow, you have a limit for intents and entities, but I think you answer that in the first question. Thank you, i will be working with RASA the next few days and give it a shot.

That’s great. All the best. Kindly mark my answer as solution if you found it useful. Thanks

1 Like