Rasa deploy on my website

hello , how can i deploy my chatbot on my website please help me. i search lot but i am not getting satisfied answer. i have create a UI and successfully run on localhost . but then next how to deploy my webiste on live ? please help me community. Thanks.

hi @mayur for that u need to on server always. I means rasa run command always running on server. you just need to put your ui code on index html file and the test,if it’ s work perfectly in local host then cheers your bot running anywhere.

thanks , yes sir my terminal also run fine, my bot running on localhost but how i will deploy on my website?

server means your terminal, where u run rasa code.

make sure to rasa run command always running on your cmd.

yes sir , that command is run and my terminal also run fine, my bot running on localhost but how i will deploy on my website?

nothing u just need to migrate your chatbot ui code in your website code.and it’s run

ok sir , still i am confused, now i run on localhost using index.html file then afterward what can i do ? how i migrate please explain sir.

did u put your website on server right?and that server always run right?

how i migrate that code with my website code ? thats the confusion because i was search much more but i am not getting proper answer , please help me sir.

yes , right sir

did you see chatbot icon on your website? and when u click on chatbot icon bot widget shown or not?

sir i explain in deep ok , i have a website in laravel is the 1st part and 2nd part is i create a chatbot using rasa and then integrate using html,css then i create index.html file on localhost and then i run server and open the index.html file that work fine in localhost. so my question is how to integrate 2nd part in 1st.means localhost into website

sorry sir for bothering you. but i am confused in that part

While you could use a service like ngrok to be able to have a URL pointing to your localhost instance, that’s probably not a good idea. It would mean that your bot would be reliant on your computer and internet connection all staying up, and it would use your computer resources to run your bot.

A better way would be to run your bot on a server hosted in a data centre, where there are reliability guarantees, static IP addresses, maintenance, and support. Similarly to how your laravel site isn’t hosted on your local machine, but on a server somewhere.

There’s a whole section in the Rasa docs on how to deploy a bot to a server, that will probably be very helpful: Deploying Your Rasa Assistant