我该怎么告诉rasa 当前custom action 动作还未完成,不要进行action 预测,直到 action完成

image 我想使用rasa来做智能问诊, 我希望能控制rasa是否需要预测下个action,还是继续完成当前stories

I’m going off a google translation of your question, so apologies if I got it wrong: “How can I tell rasa that the current custom action has not been completed, and do not predict the action until the action is completed?”

It will not move on until the action returns. This is automatically the way it works.

I want to use rasa for intelligent consultation. In essence, it is to find the most likely disease through the symptoms given by the user. Of course, this action occurs in a costom action. My stories are as shown in the picture. “Action_disease_dagnosis” this action Diagnosis results (including multiple questions and multiple answers). This action can perform multiple interactions, a bit like a form action.

Can you understand my problem?

I think I see what you’re getting at; you want your custom action to generate multiple interactions with the user before passing it back to the model for prediction. This will not work; it will not return anything to the user until the events are returned at the end of the run method. Form actions are a specific case that loop over user input, and it sounds like that’s exactly what you want - have you tried writing the interaction as a form?

Yes, it’s a bit similar to the form operation, but the end logic of the form is that all word slots are filled completely, and I want to customize this end method

You can customize the submit action in a form to do whatever you’d like, and you can also make it conditional on what the values of the slots are. What do you want to do with the information collected at the end?