Rasa core 1.1.5 facing issue when channel is command line

Hi All,

Facing issue executing when executing dialogue_management_model.py my bot is stuck after Processed trackers: 100%|████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████| 4/4 [00:00<00:00, 462.82it/s, # actions=19] Processed actions: 19it [00:00, 2023.76it/s, # examples=17]

Here is my code - def run_restaurant_bot(serve_forever=True): interpreter = RasaNLUInterpreter(’./models/nlu/restaurantnlu’) agent = Agent.load(’./models/dialogue’, interpreter = interpreter)

if serve_forever:
        print("server is ready")
        agent.handle_channels(CmdlineInput())
        #await agent.handle_text("hello?")

Please help

Hi @kajagupt2019 - welcome to the forum!

I’m a little confused by what you’ve posted. The Processed trackers output should be the output when you train your bot, not when you run it.

Thanks for sharing a code snippet. What are you trying to achieve? do you want to test your bot by talking to it? you can do so by running rasa shell (I’m guessing this is what you want since you are providing the CmdlineInput input channel.

When you say the bot gets stuck, what do you mean? What steps are you performing, what is your expected output, and what do you see instead?

I new to rasa n developing first time bot. Yes , I want to test my bot via command line interface. My rasa core version is 1.1.5. My bot got stuck means it is not showing any error or asking any input , just halt. I am expecting it should ask for user input.

Actually looking for solution to test my bot via command line channel. If you can share example how to invoke rasa api to test my bot via command line channel.

Though i tried configure_app and server_application method from rasa.core