Rasa chatbot buttons not working in MS teams

Hi @ChrisRahme , I have deployed rasa IT helpdesk assistant on MS teams. Everything is working fine except the buttons on MS teams. On clicking the buttons, a message is displayed, “Something went wrong. Please try again.” I tried the solution on the link- Buttons in MS Teams - Getting Started with Rasa - Rasa Community Forum I have defined buttons in actions.py file in required format of ms teams as-

buttons= [ {“type”: “messageBack”, “title”: “low”, “payload”: ‘/inform{“priority”: “low”}’}, {“type”: “messageBack”, “title”: “medium”, “payload”: ‘/inform{“priority”: “medium”}’}, {“type”: “messageBack”, “title”: “high”, “payload”: ‘/inform{“priority”: “high”}’}, ] dispatcher.utter_message(text=“What is the priority of this issue?”, buttons=buttons) I also get an error on terminal when buttons are pressed-

ERROR rasa.core.nlg.interpolator - Failed to replace placeholders in response ‘/inform{“priority”:“low”}’. Tried to replace ‘“priority”:“low”’ but could not find a value for it. There is no slot with this name nor did you pass the value explicitly when calling the response. Return response without filling the response. Traceback (most recent call last): File “Users@rasa\HelpdeskAssistant\venv_hd\lib\site-packages\rasa\core\nlg\interpolator.py”, line 27, in interpolate_text text = text.format(values) KeyError: ‘“priority”:“low”’

Please help me resolve this and suggest solution. Thank you