Rasa 2.7.0 test is still not finding my domain data

I’ve just updated to the recent release of 2.7.0 and the first thing I did was check to see if issue 8388 was fixed.

I ran my make test recipe which executes the following statement:

rasa test --stories tests/test_stories.yml --fail-on-prediction-errors

And it can’t find my domain.yml files.

/home/jwheat/anaconda2/envs/rasa263/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:97: UserWarning: Loading domain from 'domain.yml' failed. Using empty domain. Error: 'Failed to load domain specification from '/mnt/d/Code/NearlyHuman/RASA2/rasa-demo-server/domain.yml'. File not found!'

I admit I have a more robust directory structure, but when I train I add --domain data and it finds them all, however rasa test doesn’t accept that flag, so I get screens of

/home/jwheat/anaconda2/envs/rasa263/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:97: UserWarning: Issue found in 'data/general-support/stories.yml':    
Found intent 'affirm' in stories which is not part of the domain.

More importantly, all my test stories fail, I’m guessing because it can’t find my domain.yml files.

My structure looks like this -

data/
    /skill1/
           domain.yml
           rules.yml
           nlu.yml
           stories.yml
    /skill2/
           domain.yml
           rules.yml
           nlu.yml
           stories.yml
etc.

I have no files in the root of my data directory and it looks like that’s where this version is looking.

Is there any way to get rasa test to see my structure and act like rasa train does? Shouldn’t rasa test only use the pre-trained model? Why does it need to look at all the domain files?

1 Like