Problem with custon action server

Hi, I’m new in Rasa and I have the following problem. The versions of the applications are: Python : 3.7.6 Rasa : 1.9.2 Rasa sdk : 1.9.0

I followed the instructions in “Tutorial: Rasa Basics” for the first bot and it works fine. I added custom action “Hello World” to bot, while running the “rasa run action” command showed the following, without displaying the message “Action endpoint is up and running, on (‘0.0.0.0’, ‘5055’)”: image

Note that in the file ‘endpoints.yml’ I uncomment the lines: action_endpoint: url: “http://localhost:5055/webhook

When the bot runs in another terminal, it works normally with custom actions: image

Testing the use of Forms and FormPolicy, by the use of via the ‘Tutorial: Building Assistants’ instructions, I have the same issue, it still does not display the message’ Action endpoint is up and running, on (‘0.0.0.0’, ‘5055’) when starting the custom action server .

When the bot runs in another terminal and activating the intent “contact_sales” shows the following: image

And the following message appears in the action server terminal: image

Questions: Custom action server is activated or not ? If the action server is activated, even if the message for up and running does not appear, what’s the problem with using forms?

I’ve already read the topic “I can not run successfully “rasa run actions””, but in my case Ι use 2 different terminals.

Thank you in advance.

Everything is running fine - your form just didn’t manage to extract the slot, which means the entity wasn’t extracted correctly

Thank you for your response. One more question: In the above Assistant bot, that uses FormAction, even though it works normally, the questions of the bot “utter_ask_ {slot_name}” that exist in the domain.yml file, does not appear : image

Why does this happen?

Thanks!

Hmm, that’s odd. Did you re-train the model after adding those utterances?

Sorry, my mistake. The questions “utter_ask_ {slot_name}” were in the domain.yml file outside the “responses:” section. Just note that there was no error message while training the bot. Thank you very much for your help.