Nginx Reverse Proxy Setup Question

Hi, I am attempting to set up a reverse proxy using Nginx for my Kubernetes Deployment. However, regardless of my debugging attempts, I am still stuck on the issue of sanic.exceptions.NotFound: Requested URL /nova/socket.io/ if I set up a reverse proxy using /nova in my nginx.conf. I have attached my conf for my chatbot that is used by my nginx, conf for nginx, my services file for k8s, my ingress/egress policies for k8s, my index.html file, and finally my policies for K8s.
Novabot Conf (used by Nginx)

Nginx Conf

Services for K8s

Index.html file

Policies for K8s

Can anyone help out here? My github questions were removed twice for the purpose of asking on this forum, yet the response rate/assistance here is inferior to the Github forum it appears. @akelad @Tobias_Wochinger

Sorry for the delayed answer @dasxx179. I was on vacation last week.

? My github questions were removed twice for the purpose of asking on this forum,

We’d like to use Github for bugs in rasa / feature requests only. In your case it more seems like a configuration problem, hence this indeed makes more sense to deal with in the forum.

sanic.exceptions.NotFound: Requested URL /nova/socket.io

It seems to be that the problem is that it should that nginx prefixes the /nova/ part when forwarding the socket.io request to rasa. Can you find a way that the /nova does not get added to the forwarded request?