New Rasa Community Rhein-Neckar-Kreis, Germany

Hi folks,

I want to start a new community in the area of the Rhein-Neckar-Kreis in Germany. Basically, the RNK is the most populated area of Baden-Württemberg - however I want to include bigger cities like Karlsruhe, Heidelberg, Frankfurt and Darmstadt aswell, since they are known for their affinity to technology. I searched the forum but wasn’t able to find something similar - so it seems to be my own responsibility :slight_smile:

If your area in germany is not listed but you want to participate - just post here. We’ll find a way.

My plan is to organize a kickoff meeting after collecting interested persons somewhere near Mannheim (that’s where my own company is located) - but that won’t be absolutely necessary.

The agenda of this kickoff varies, depending on the sum of participants and points of interest. There could be something like a workshop for people that have still not updated on the newer versions, a workshop containing most of the current features, discussing probably relevant new features, implementing productive demos, … the list is long.

So - whom of you might be interested? Just post here and I’ll write you personally.

Regards Julian

3 Likes

Just leaving a hello from Cologne. Unfortunately RNK seems to be the closest rasa community.

Best regards from someone getting started.

1 Like

I am located near Stuttgart and I am very interested in having an active community in my region.

1 Like

Hey @TristanAppDev and @bobbiejaxn,

at least we are three now!

Are you interested in starting a group on slack? I’d invite you - just as a room for discussions, ideas, …!

Maybe we can grow a bit and then a meeting in person would make sense!

Kind regards Julian

1 Like

Thanks for getting in touch. That would be great!

1 Like

@JulianGerhard Slack is a good idea.

1 Like

Will you post the slack link in this topic @JulianGerhard?

Hi @TristanAppDev @bobbiejaxn,

the invitation link is:

https://join.slack.com/t/rasachapterrh-jw19732/shared_invite/zt-hareckz4-uiLr3KrO9GmhSfoZYem6gg

Tell me if it works!

Kind regards Julian

It works. Thank you. I already joined the channel.

Kind regards, Tristan

Still anything up near Karlsruhe?