Need help with chatbot example using rasa nlu

Hi All,

I am looking for a clean code and instructions for a chatbot example for RASA nlu, basically I want to learn how the intent and entities are being identified by rasa, I have looked around quite a many websites but could not find a code with proper instructions that i can run on my system. I am using windows 10 machine.

Thanks

@abhishek8singhai https://youtu.be/xu6D_vLP5vY would be helpfull

Thanks Mohan, It was the first video that I followed but the I could never run the code that has been given it with. For example the very first time i the “python nlu_model.py” it throws the error

python nlu_model.py Traceback (most recent call last): File “nlu_model.py”, line 5, in from rasa_nlu.config import RasaNLUConfig ImportError: cannot import name ‘RasaNLUConfig’

I have installed - pip install rasa_nlu but still getting the same error.

Thanks

Try comparing to the “Full Code [Latest release of Rasa NLU and Rasa Core]” project in the example repository which contains updated code. In this case you have to import “from rasa_nlu import config” instead of “from rasa_nlu.config import RasaNLUConfig”.

@abhishek8singhai As @alex38 said go to github repo and try implementing Weatherbot_Tutorial/Full Code [Latest release of Rasa NLU and Rasa Core] at master · JustinaPetr/Weatherbot_Tutorial · GitHub … Functionalities and flow is the same. Welcome to RASA community

@mohan and @alex i have too tried the same code and it had worked well. Then i have a need for using the lookup tables which when tried is not recognising the values in the text file. then on browsing, i have updated the rasa nlu to new version. after which i get errors. Is there any code with lookup tables employed , which would be more helpful ?