Multiple connectors for the same rasa bot

Can I have multiple connectors? If so, does rasa know which connector it receives the message from and replies back to the same connector?

@nik202 any inputs?

@lis which custom connectors your are basically looking for? can you share some example?

If I get you right- > you want to use Slack channel and Facebook channel together in single bot/server? and it will reply separately when user ask the question on slack or Facebook? or I get you complete wrong :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, you can specify the channel you want to respond in the domain file with the connector telegram here is an example :

# utter_ask_location:    
   - text: where are you !
     channel: telegram #or whatever you want 

if you want to connect the bot to a specific channel you have to specify it first and configure it in your “credentials.yml” file

here is the well documented for the telegram connector you will find the other too : Telegram connector rasa will automatycally know where to route the answer

a video of how to connect your bot to channels : (Ep #11 - Rasa Masterclass) Connecting an assistant to external messaging channels | Rasa 1.8.0

1 Like

yes, this was my question

thank you! what happens when i want to connect more than one channel?

@lis Yes, you can use multiple connectors or channel for the same chatbot, please see and follow this tutorial video: MULTI CHANNEL CONNECTOR DEPLOYMENT TO RASA CHATBOT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | SOCKETIO | WHATSAPP - YouTube and used which channel you required for your use case.

I hope this is what you are looking and this will solve your issue. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @nik202

@lis No worries, do try and let me know :slight_smile:

@lis Is this still the case or you solved it, please do close this thread as solution for other and for your reference :slight_smile: