Multiple annotators with different usernames in localhost Rasa X UI

Is it possible to create multiple user/annotator accounts, other than the default β€œme”, with different usernames so that I can let all the annotators annotate the same list of utterances in the Rasa X UI without deploying Rasa X in server? If yes, how? If no, does the deployment of Rasa X in server allow this, even in community edition? Please pardon for any triviality in the question. I am a novice :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

Hi @enigmane,

Rasa CE allows only one user (me). However, you could expose your Rasa instance (e.g. using ngrok) and let all these users use the same account.

Oh. Thanks a bunch for this clarification. I was not able to imply that from the docs.

So, then what is the use of deploying Rasa X CE in the server, if every user has to annotate from the same account? I was under the impression that deploying Rasa X CE on the server will allow that. I guess, I want to know the benefits of deploying Rasa X CE on the server other than that multiple users can use it remotely, but still with the same account.

So, then what is the use of deploying Rasa X CE in the server, if every user has to annotate from the same account?

The two biggest benefits (imho) are:

• Scalability. if you are using a cluster orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift) then you can distribute the Rasa X development and even have multiple instances of single components.
  • Monitoring: you can monitor the health, status of the components using technologies like ELK

Thanks @Tobias_Wochinger. I really appreciate your clear answers.

Thanks @enigmane