Hello. This is Ryohei.
I’m new to RASA and I’m trying to make chatbot with this framework.
When I tried “rasa train”, I got following error.
“”" RasaException: Parameter “model_url” was not specified in the configuration of “ConveRTFeaturizer”. It is mandatory to pass a value for this parameter. You can either use a community hosted URL of the model or if you have a local copy of the model, pass the path to the directory containing the model files. “”"
And my config.yml is like following.
“”" language: en
- name: HFTransformersNLP model_weights: “bert-base-uncased” model_name: “bert”
- name: ConveRTTokenizer
- name: ConveRTFeaturizer
- name: LanguageModelTokenizer
- name: LanguageModelFeaturizer
- name: WhitespaceTokenizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer analyzer: char_wb min_ngram: 1 max_ngram: 4
- name: DIETClassifier epochs: 200
I tried “pip install rasa[full]” and “pip install rasa[convert]” but it didn’t work.
Would anyone teach any solutions to this please?