I have the following pipeline in my config.yml:
Option 1 spacy pipeline
- name: SpacyNLP model: “nl_core_news_md” case_sensitive: False
- name: SpacyTokenizer
- name: SpacyFeaturizer
- name: RegexFeaturizer
- name: LexicalSyntacticFeaturizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer analyzer: “char_wb” min_ngram: 1 max_ngram: 4
- name: DIETClassifier epochs: 100
- name: EntitySynonymMapper
- name: ResponseSelector epochs: 100
When I give the rasa train command, I get the following error message:
(venv) D:<pathtoapp>>rasa train The configuration for policies was chosen automatically. It was written into the config file at ‘config.yml’. 2021-03-05 14:36:45 INFO rasa.model - Data (stories) for Core model section changed. 2021-03-05 14:36:45 INFO rasa.model - Data (nlu-config) for NLU model section changed. Training NLU model… MissingDependencyException: Not all required importable packages are installed to use the configured NLU pipeline. To use this pipeline, you need to install the missing modules:
- spacy (needed for SpacyNLP) Please install the packages that contain the missing modules.
However spacy has already been installed in the venv using pip install spacy.
What could be wrong?