Migrating dialogflow agent to Rasa:Error No training Exemples found for dialogflow file

(tensorflow) C:\Users\LENOVO\Desktop\Migration_D-R\Rasabot>python -m rasa_nlu.train -c nlu_tensorflow.yml --data data/Adiebot -o models --project current --verbose C:\Users\LENOVO\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow\lib\site-packages\h5py_init_.py:36: FutureWarning: Conversion of the second argument of issubdtype from float to np.floating is deprecated. In future, it will be treated as np.float64 == np.dtype(float).type. from ._conv import register_converters as _register_converters

Error:Can not train an intent classifier. Need at least 2 different classes. Skipping training of intent classifier. it seems rasa_nlu did not recognize any classes, but none of them

Refering to @akelad tutorial: How to Migrate your Existing Google DialogFlow Assistant to Rasa | The Rasa Blog | Rasa , I run This commande: python -m rasa_nlu.train -c nlu_tensorflow.yml --data data/Adiebot -o models --project current --verbose Please I need help please

This is my nlu_tensorflow.yml

And i working in windows 10

@nabzina can you post the contents of your training data? Looks like the file may be in the wrong format