Migrate existing Google DialogFlow assistant to Rasa

I am trying to migrate dialogflow assistant to rasa following this blog(How to migrate your existing Google DialogFlow assistant to Rasa), but this is an old blog and now I am using rasa 1.0.1, still I tried and I am getting, no training data given message.

can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

Hi @yashwanths112. Thanks a lot for pointing this out! We will make sure to update all our blogposts for the Rasa 1.0. Are you getting any errors I could look into in a meantime?

I am not getting any errors, just a message saying, ‘no training data given try with --data’ (something like this). sorry I don’t remember exact message, now I am building it manually.

Hello, is there a possibility to update the dialogflow to rasa tutorial (Rasa as open source alternative to Google Dialogflow - Migration Guide) seems not working anymore. I get a lot of errors on the nlu creation and it seems that its not building it due to some conversation errors. Maybe the Tutorial and converter was based on dialogflow v1?

best

I wonder the same. Is it actually possible to migrate a dialogflow V2 agent to Rasa?