Hi, i have gone through the blog Improving Entity Extraction with Lookup Tables.
I am facing challenges in getting the desired result, if anyone can help me understand how exactly this lookup functionality works.
Below are my files: nlu_entity_md="""
-Can I get access to ABCD [Animal & Bird Cat Data] (application)
-May I get access to CODE Control and Operational Dept Evaluation
-how do i get entry into ABCD?
-Access to ROSE
-How can I get access to FIFA
-How do I acees into Controls Room
-I want login to ABA?
-access to code?
-Animal & Bird Cat Data access
-access to fifa
-access to aba
-Can I get access for [Animal & Bird Cat Data] (application:ABCD)
-May I get access for Control and Operational Dept Evaluation
-May I get access to control and operational dept evaluation
-how do i get access for fifa
- Controls Room
- controls room
- value and prepositions “”" %store nlu_entity_md > nlu_entity.md
config = “”" language: “en”
- name: “SpacyNLP” # loads the spacy language model model: “en_core_web_md” case_sensitive: true
- name: “SpacyTokenizer” # splits the sentence into tokens
- name: “RegexFeaturizer”
- name: “CRFEntityExtractor” features: [[“low”, “titlmate”, “upper”],[“bias”, “low”, “prefix5”, “prefix2”, “suffix5”, “suffix3”,“suffix2”, “upper”, “title”, “digit”, “pattern”],[“low”, “title”, “upper”]]
%store config > config.yml indent preformatted text by 4 spaces ########## test data sent=[‘access to aba’, ‘how do i get access to ROSE’, ‘can i get access to fifa’, ’ how do i get access to RANDOM’, ‘access to MAT’, ‘access to mat’, ‘access to value and prepositions’, ‘access to JIRA’]
queries that i have.
- Why it is unable to pick up the entity mat and ’ value and prepositions" even tough its there in look up table?
- RANDOM is not there in lookup table but i believe CRF is able to understand the structure of sentence and predict the entity, thus in this case even if i remove the MAT from the lookup it would work, then how exactly LOOKUP table is useful for us.
- How do i handle entities that are of more than one word, do i need to train for all such values.
- How exactly lookup tables are used for entity extraction?