Hello, I am getting errors related to domain. I am trying to send email through rasa. But am facing these kinds of errors. Please help UserWarning: Loading domain from ‘dom ain.yml’ failed. Using empty domain. Error: 'The slots for form ‘email_form’ were specified as ‘<class ‘NoneType’>’. They need to be specif ied as dictionary.
The error is here. Please show us how you defined the slots for
here is the code for my domain file version: “2.0”
slots: email: type: text subject: type: text message: type: text
- text: “Hey! How can I help you?”
- text: “Bye”
- text: “Operating system acts as an interpreter between computer application and hardware. It works as a user interface.”
- text: “RAS means Remote Access Server. It allows operating the tool or information that typically resides on a network or IT devices through a combination of hardware and software”
- text: “VPN means Virtual Private Network. It is a private communications network often used by companies or organizations to communicate confidentially over a public network. This is used by the mobile users in the network.”
- text: “Between two or more devices, to check the physical IP connectivity Ping command is used.”
- text: “Please provide email whom you want to send email”
- text: “Please provide subject for your email”
- text: “Please provide message for your email”
- action_submit forms: email_form: required_slots: email: -type: from_entity entity: email subject: -type: from_entity entity: subject message: -type: from_entity entity: message
session_config: session_expiration_time: 60 carry_over_slots_to_new_session: true
That’s weird, everything looks fine to me…
What versions of Rasa and Rasa SDK are you using? Show me the output of
NB: To properly format code and command outputs in the Forum, don’t directly copy-paste into the reply. Use three backticks (```) above and below the code
``` Like so ```
ok ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ Rasa Version : 2.8.0 Minimum Compatible Version: 2.8.0 Rasa SDK Version : 2.8.0 Rasa X Version : None Python Version : 3.8.0 Operating System : Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
@Samr-123 Share your action.py and you said you sending an email from rasa, right?
@Samr-123 why you using from_entity any specific reason? I guess you want to send the message. This will work fine with you. slots will be fetch. Further, please share the send_email Intent from nlu.yml
forms: required_slots: email_from: email: - type: from_text subject: - type: from_text message: - type: from_text
Update and try and tell us.
@Samr-123 Its ok, but if you are beginner. I would encourage please try run the small code, and first, read and understand all the concept of rasa whilst reading there Documentation.
Please visit this course its a free : https://www.udemy.com/course/rasa-for-beginners/
Please subscribe the rasa channel on youtube, there are some good tutorials.
@Samr-123 If you replace my suggested code, it will work fine for you.
I wish you able to solve this issue, if you have further doubt please mention us or please close this thread as a solution for other. Good Luck!
thankyou soo much i just forgot to remove the account info. yeah i just enrolled in that course. Hopefully it will help. Thankyou
@Samr-123 Congrts Please close this thread with the solution for others, Good Luck!
@Samr-123 Can I request to close this thread with solution for others please.