Latest Rasa and Python compatible versions

Please tell latest open source rasa version 3.6.11 is compatible with which python version and where from to check this compatibility?

I am using python 3.10.9 anything from 3.7 to 3.10 is fine for more information, read: Setting up your environment.

I tried with 3.10.10, and getting many deprecated packages warning, how to deal with that, as they are so many deprecated packages, change in one is reflecting on another?

Are you using a virtual env?

Yes

Normally it only shows warning with SQLalchemy, and that doesnt really affect anything, can you show the warnings?

D:\Rasa Chatbot\new_version\newenv\lib\site-packages\rasa\shared\utils\validation.py:134: DeprecationWarning: pkg_resources is deprecated as an API. See Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources - setuptools 68.2.2.post20231016 documentation import pkg_resources D:\Rasa Chatbot\new_version\newenv\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py:2871: DeprecationWarning: Deprecated call to pkg_resources.declare_namespace('mpl_toolkits'). Implementing implicit namespace packages (as specified in PEP 420) is preferred to pkg_resources.declare_namespace. See Keywords - setuptools 68.2.2.post20231016 documentation declare_namespace(pkg) D:\Rasa Chatbot\new_version\newenv\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py:2871: DeprecationWarning: Deprecated call to pkg_resources.declare_namespace('ruamel'). Implementing implicit namespace packages (as specified in PEP 420) is preferred to pkg_resources.declare_namespace. See Keywords - setuptools 68.2.2.post20231016 documentation declare_namespace(pkg)

You get this when you do pip install rasa? and have you activated the venv?

Yes, after installing latest rasa version or upgrading it, with python 3.10.10 this deprecation warnings come up, is there any way to get over through this?

Is this warning stopping rasa from getting installed? have you tried rasa init?

No it is not stopping, just not working that effectively as was working in lesser version. And yes i did rasa init. In rasa version 3.5 and python version 3.8, it was correctly working as it was coded but when i upgraded it in new version, in new environment it is not working that way. I created new environment as while upgrading in same environment, again it was giving multiple errors.

Is there a problem with stories? slots? or what?, you can also try creating a new project and use the same code.

Conversation is getting stuck for few stories, which was working fine previously but after moving that code to new version environment it is stuck and not replying to user

If it is the problem with stories, go to rasa interactive and see what is causing the problem, try adding rules and more training data.

I am saying please tell how can I remove those warnings please help with that rest I’ll take care.